Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Spring

I've been wearing anklets now that it has been warm enough to go outside in bare legs. It reminds me of  when I used to make anklets out of the seashells I found on the beach and a string of hemp from Walmart. With tangerine nail polish, I feel very beachy and happy.  I just need some good wooden shoes and maybe a pool?
1/2/3/4/5/6/7

Also, don't forget to drink your green tea (my favorite) for a healthy body and glowing skin,
note: Penny Lyra endorses all shapes and sizes; twig legs and voluptuous boobs. All bodies are beautiful. 

4 comments:

r o y a l said...

Your mood boards always feel like a vacation!

r o y a l said...

bahaha... the update is AMAZING.

rachel said...

I'm glad you like it! come to salt lake. i want to hold your baby!

Courtney Elizabeth said...

oh, how those hemp anklets bring back memories of junior high.