Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Birthday Girl

For my birthday we went to a diner, ate breakfast, and posed for photos. I told the server it was my birthday so I could brag and get something cool and he gave me a giant banana sundae! After breakfast I went to my friend's house for a surprise cake. It was a good day.
"OH no, I don't know how to put on mascara." 
"I'm braiding my hair and eating breakfast." 
"And I'm drinking my Coke."

"Whoa! Kieren is amazing! She made me this chocolate cake with a flower crown.  She is so talented. She painted those flowers with her soul."

"Awww my birthday is over, but thank goodness I have this really cool flower crown that I'm going to wear every day!" 

4 comments:

A Mermaid said...

Happy Birthday and that crown is AMAZING!

mina said...

happy belated birthday! we're both january babies.

kieren said...

you are the prettiest flower-wearing birthday girl. and i could just sit and talk about celebrities with you for hours on end.

r o y a l said...

happy birthday! i need to get myself a baller flower crown like that. and a banana split.