Sunday, December 11, 2011

Saturday

I helped out at a Sugar Plum Fairy party after a performance of The Nutcracker on Saturday.  I wanted to take a million pictures of all the pretty costumes, the stage, and the crazy muscle butts of the ballerinos, but they were all copyrighted so I wasn't allowed to. During the party I was the fog maker. I stood at a table on the stage and poured hot water over dry ice for the kids and threw plastic snow at them. 
The magician's trunk and hat from the party, this wasn't copyrighted. 
I was very excited to wear my gold sequin skirt and shimmer tights.
These costumes might be copyrighted, shhhh.
Sequin skirt in a different instagram filter.
After the party, pizza and ice skating.
Bowling shoes with blades.

4 comments:

stephanie joy said...

What a magical night you lucky girl! I would love to be by your side at the ballet and in an amazing skirt no less!

Anna K. said...

I love your pictures!! I wish we could all hang out.

Rachel said...

Yes! I wish we could all hang out too! Maybe someday....we can go to Hawaii at the same time or me and Stephanie can come to Portland. OR if you ever come to Salt Lake....

Rachel. said...

I love those skating pictures. and of course the pizza one. of course.