Thursday, June 23, 2011

Boat Ride

One of my favorite parts of Bruges was this boat ride. Let me show you. Ahoy!
IMG_2671
IMG_2784IMG_2693IMG_2739
I love this tree! It's the most photographed spot in Brugge.
IMG_2694Funniest picture ever! And she showed up in every single picture I took of him!
IMG_2707
Here the captain is telling me a joke, "Stop looking at me swan!"
IMG_2709
IMG_2712
IMG_2713IMG_2735
Here the captain is telling me another joke to break the awkwardness from witnessing me taking out a plastic baggie and sprinkling a little bit of my Granny overboard.
IMG_2737
IMG_2749
IMG_2770
If you were on the boat you would have heard the captain announce on his microphone, "And over there, a dog's life."
IMG_2777
"And if you've seen the movie In Bruges, over here you will see Colin Farrell's B&B...." 
IMG_2724
IMG_2758
IMG_2785
Did you have fun? Dank u wel for looking.

6 comments:

Elle and Jared said...

why does that stupid billy madison joke make me laugh every time??

rachel said...

"Shampoo is better. I go on first and clean the hair. Conditioner is better. I leave the hair silky and smooth."

Amy Beatty said...

Anyone who loves billy madison is a friend of mine - awesome.

stephanie joy said...

Ahhhhloveit almost as much as your Billy Madison comments!

Nicole said...

this is awesome, and dreamy, and whimsical!

jendar said...

hey! i just saw your message! if you need a place to stay you're welcome to stay at my place. i have a friend sleeping on my futon but i have a big bed. let me know. x