Sunday, May 29, 2011

Deathly Hallows

Part 2 is coming so soon. What or who should I dress up as? I could dress up like a boggart when it takes the form of a spider wearing roller skates. Or I could be what I've always wanted to be, a Hogwarts student. Maxi dresses are everywhere so Trelawney would make sense too. p.s. I can't see much out of my window, but I can hear and see thunder and lightening and I love it...I love storms (as long as they don't hurt people and animals).
A letter from Alan Rickman to Jo Rowling
spinal column candles like the one in Prisoner of Azcaban

4 comments:

stephanie joy said...

ohhh i am excited and thank for the letter! i am all about these artifacts. now to choose a costume as well.....

Katie said...

Those candles look like they'd be at home in Oscura Antiques and Oddities. I wonder how they look when they start melting. I want them for Halloween!

Nicole said...

I am a huge Snape fan..right behind Dumbledore for me! I miss your blogging

Sarah said...

This post made me happy. I love that letter. And maybe you should just do what you've always wanted: dress as the Hogwarts student. Who can stop you?? :)