Sunday, April 24, 2011

San Sebastian (Donostia)


IMG_0768
This flat really spoke to me when I walked past it....I love the circled potted plants, but it was really that whale floatie saying, "take me out to the sea Rachel!"....and when you are done let me dry out on this cool balcony overlooking the beautiful aquamarine water and colorful boats that gave me butterflies in my tummy and seahorses in my heart.
IMG_0761
DSC02036
DSC02055
That dreamy piso (flat) is in the left corner of this picture.
DSC02049
DSC02114
DSC02086
DSC02099
IMG_0756
DSC02167
Soccer on the beach is fun even though it leaves me with little bruises and a beet red foot after about 30 minutes.  Do I kick on the wrong part of my foot? 
IMG_0755
Behind David drinking a strawberry shake: The interesting Basque language
IMG_0819
IMG_0805
DSC02185
IMG_0824
Goodbye magical Donostia.

4 comments:

HEARBLACK. said...

this looks awesome.
you guys are really lucky to be living there - soak it up

Amy Beatty said...

The flowers spoke to me too... they are very happy. I saw two eyes and one beautiful smile. What kind of dream are you living in? I want in!!! I was looking at your fotos on flicker - way amazing.

the brundages said...

Fun Rachel! Seriously, love it and absorb it. I heard you're living in Las Vegas for a little while this summer, yay! Let's for sure go to Bikram Yoga when you're there and you can show off to the Russian circus acrobat.

Holly said...

You look like you are having so much fun! Enjoy it while you are still living in Europe! :)

Ciao!