Tuesday, March 29, 2011

London Part 1

London is so different from Madrid. A lot of things stood out to us, like seeing green and street names. Here are a few pictures from our first morning before catching the train to Stratford-upon-Avon to attend David's school field trip. See more pictures on my flickrDSC01415
DSC01394
View from the window of Tower of London
DSC01349
A garden we saw on the way to the Tower of London

DSC01339
Harry or William? I choose Harry.  
DSC01327
DSC01433
DSC01354
IMG_0345

7 comments:

Andy said...

Things I love about this:

1. You called it a "field trip."
2. David's hair is majestic.
3. You picked Harry, giving hope to less attractive younger brothers worldwide.

Amy Beatty said...

HARRY!!

mina said...

love the last photo. you're so mature!

i miss london. i used to go there all the time in jr high/high school and follow the backstreet boys around while they were touring.

Sarah said...

The funny thing about me getting ready to leave a comment... I was going to say everything Andy already said. So I say "Amen" to Andy.

christine donee said...

Firstly: Harry all the way.

Secondly: you're awesome

xoxo
Christine
www.aquietdetermination.blogspot.com

the brundages said...

Yay for gingers! Kirk leaves tomorrow for London, I'm jealous for sure. At least I have cute Monroe to keep me company.

Ayan said...

Accounting Software Training
Aptuit is an accounting software training and education venture. Aptuit is dedicated to support individual and corporates, to achieve their operational goals at optimum levels of effectiveness and efficiency. Aptuit is derived from combination of two most precious words "Aptitude" and "Technology" for accounting a profession.
http://www.aptuit.in/