Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I AMsterdam/Christmas Eve

Amsterdam was love at first sight (or bite). On Christmas Eve, we went to a circus! The audience was wonderful. The Dutch people were just the best and happiest people our whole trip. After the circus, we ate bacon and cheese frites and went ice skating. 
Frozen canal, you are amazing!
If ever I'm feeling fat, I will think of you cheese and bacon frites and never be sad. You are a part of me now. I will keep you proudly nestled in my lower back dimples forever. 

I loooove this Christmas Eve houseboat.

3 comments:

Jendar said...

i've never been to amsterdam. im glad you guys had fun! btw, i love your blue head band. adorable!

r o y a l said...

I was dying to know where you went for Christmas!

Rachel said...

Thank you. It's from Zara.