Thursday, October 7, 2010

sleepy hollow

Our hallway
I'm probably late on this,but I just discovered that you can rent movies on iTunes (some for $2.99). This is good news, since we have no Netflix or Redbox here. I love all Halloween/scary movies, but these are my top five movies I watch every Halloween.
1 Sleepy Hollow (I probably watch this at least twice.)
2 Hocus Pocus
3 The Shining
4 The Witches
5 Tie: Some old horror movie I've never seen before/The Others

Honorable Mentions: Ghostbusters,Teen Witch,Interview with the Vampire,Killer Klowns from Outer Space,Corpse Bride,Clue, What Lies Beneath,The Birds, Friday the 13th, Teen Wolf,Carrie,anything zombie related (especially if it has to do with Nazi-Zombies),ThanksKilling,etc. (I'm sure I'm leaving some out)

Movies that scare me so much,I can't watch them: Poltergeist,The Leprechaun, Watcher in the Woods, Pet Sematary, Nightmare on Elm Street,The Orphanage,IT, any of those cave movies, and devil possession movies.

4 comments:

the brundages said...

The Witches! She's so scary! The other day I saw a painting at Lakeside Pizza in Bear Lake that looked like the one the little girl was trapped in.

stephanie joy said...

I can't watch scary movies because of my over active night time imagination, BUT I DO LOVE Halloween movies and Hocus Pocus has always been the top of the list for me. I clearly remember playing witches (from the movie of course) with my friend in her little sisters playhouse when we were far too old to do so. I think you would have been one of those kinds of friends. I think we still could play witches sometime. I'm just sayin. And yes, Sleepy Hollow is great great great.

r o y a l said...

I love your halloween decor.

Rachel said...

@thanks whitney. I like you.
@stephanie mermaid I totally would have been one of those friends. I am one of those friends. If I lived near you I would come over and we(kids too) would all dress up.