Thursday, August 12, 2010

things

a picture of summer
sell car
buy last minute things at Target
get doctor to sign Spanish translation of medical certificate
contacts for 2 years
finish boxing up what's left in the house
clean house for next tenants
pack suitcases
make copies of important documents
call bank
change mailing address
set up my cell phone to be canceled
find out about cats and benadryl (vet told me to give my cat Benadryl, is that really okay?)
start Tippy on "yoga in a bottle"
take what's left in the house to D.I.

3 comments:

mina said...

good luck with everything! we, of course, left the cleaning of our house for the new owners until the very last minute and were there until 8am and their possession was at 9am.

r o y a l said...

DI will be getting a gift!!
Are you getting excited?! I am! haha.

Rachel Eastin said...

hahahaha. I'm glad you are excited whitney! Yes, I am excited. p.s Thanks Mina! You are always sending postcards and luck!