Sunday, August 29, 2010

Fox's Mmm!

One of my favorite things about living here is the variety of cookies in the grocery store. I'm really enjoying Fox's Biscuits from the UK, especially their chocolate chip cookies that once went by the name, 'Fox's Delicious Cookies' and have recently been renamed, 'Fox's Chunkie', "because of the big chunky feel".  Next week I will be trying "Ginger Crunch Creams'. Until then, go make chocolate chip cookies on a cookie sheet for me, because I can't seem to find a cookie sheet here. Seriously, no cookie sheets? Life is so hard here. 

1 comment:

mrs. everything said...

I will send you a cookie sheet if you can't find one! Really! We found excellent cookies in Brazil. In fact, we found a store that sold nothing but cookies, crackers and candy. IT WAS AWESOME