Thursday, August 19, 2010

beach in plaza

While searching for apartments, we took a break to breathe in the sea-salty air from the beach. We were on our way to a 9:30 pm appointment, so we couldn't stay for long.
But, we did have time to watch a surfing competition. 
Thanks Nokia, for putting sand in the plaza de la luna.
A cute dog and red shoes.
The buildings around "the beach". I think those are plants growing out of the building in the center?
Perfumerie, potted plants,and graffiti. 











5 comments:

Nathan said...

That's so great that you're living in Spain. I love the urban beach, and I am amazed by your cat.

the brundages said...

Rachel, you have that 'spanish' blood in you. Of course you understand what everyone is saying. I love all the pictures... it looks amazing! I hope that you get your luggage and find your dream apartment. Granny will help you! Loves and keep us 'posted'... hehe

mina said...

Are those people learning to surf or was it actually a competition?

rachel said...

a competition to see who could stay on the longest!

Andy said...

I'm glad you guys made it safe and sound.

I did get the job! I start tomorrow. I miss you guys a lot. I went to text you something today and realized I probably couldn't because of, like, international stuff. I don't know how that works. Regardless, it made me sad.