Saturday, October 3, 2009

thanks amber

A girl I went to elementary school with sent me this message today, which reminded me about how I was shy, but also a show off. I used to go up to kids practicing their cartwheels and ask them to teach me how to do one. After a few bent legged cartwheels I would say thank you and do about ten beautiful back handsprings in a row. I did it, because I thought it was fun to trick them, but maybe I just liked showing off?

Amber sent you a message on Facebook
Subject: just curious
"I dont know if I rfemeber you or not, so please forgive me if I am wrong. Didnt you go to Howard Wasden? Couldnt you do like a million back flips in a row. Gymnastics or something?"

2 comments:

Stephanie J. Robertson said...

ha! you and me would have gotten along juuust fine as children.

Caroline said...

that is a sneaky trick.